Surabaya Tumpak Sewu Bromo Ijen Tour Package
Package Surabaya Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Ijen Tour, This package is aimed at those who are fond of unusual tourist attractions or have a stunning natural beauty with a duration of 4 days and 3 nights.
Surabaya Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Ijen Tour Package
The Quote of Itinerary :
- The tour will start after being pick up by our driver and tourist guide at the Airport, Hotel or Train Station in Surabaya / Malang or the place we have set. Our driver or guide will take you to Pronojiwo village in Lumajang City area for about 5 hours driving by private car depending on the capacity of the participants. You can stop wherever you want, talk to our driver or guide.
- Check in Homestay Tumpak Sewu Area ( because there are no hotels around Tumpak Sewu )
- Free Program
Day 2 : Tumpak Sewu – Mount Bromo
- Before going to the waterfall,have breakfast first then start trekking to the panorama of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. This waterfall is very different from other waterfall tour because we have to follow the river, up and down the cliff. Of course we must be extra strong and careful. That waterfalls can be classified as an extreme journey is synonymous with adventure, it takes 5 hours to explore the Tumpak sewu tour series : Panorama Tumpak Sewu waterfall, Nirwana Waterfall, Telaga Biru and Goa Tetes. Goa Tetes is a cave with rainfall and a lake in it and then a waterfall and there are naturally occurring stalactites and stalagmites.
- After Done in these three places then return to the accommodation area, lunch shower and then prepare to go to the area of Mt Bromo for about 5 hours drive.
- Arrive at Mount Bromo area, check in accommodation
- free program
Day 3 : Mount Bromo – Ijen Crater
- You will get up early morning at 2:30 am for the preparation of the bromo sunrise tour, at 03:00 am you leave the hotel by using 4WD Jeep Bromo to Mount Penanjakan in Kingkong hill the sunrise view point which is the purpose of seeing the sunrise in this area to take picture and watch sunrise. From the beauty of Bromo Sunrise you will see the highest mountain in Java, Semeru Mountain which releases gas of smoke every 20 minutes. Once satisfied with the sunrise, return to the jeep and will take you to the second location of Bromo Crater. Jeep Bromo will park 1 km before Bromo crater. From the Jeep parking lot you can walk or use rent horse service to the ladder on the next bromo mountain you will pass 250 steps to the lips of the crater. After returning from the crater, the jeep will take you to the third location of the Savana / Teletubbies Hill that continues until the last point of the tour that is whispering sand. Finally jeep bromo will take you back to hotel.
- breakfast, take showe, packing
- head to hotel in ijen area.
- Check in at hotel
- Free program
Day 4 : Ijen Crater – Ketapang Ferry port Banyuwangi / Surabaya
- You will wake up early 12.00 am to prepare for the Ijen Blue fire tour, breakfast can be taken first and depart at 12.30 to Paltuding ( parking ), you will meet with local guide to guide to the peak of ijen for 1,5 hours climb. At the top of the mountain you will enjoy the amazing natural phenomena of the blue flame. Once satisfied with the blue flame, such as : Crater Lake Ijen, Mount Ranti, and of course you will see many people carry sulfur on their shoulders. On average they can carry 70 Kg to 120 kg per person with a salary of about 1,100 rupiah / kg not up to 1 $. Hard work. When we finish with Ijen Tour, return to the parking area meet with our driver and then head to Ketapang Ferry port / surabaya Airport / Hotel.
- Arrive and
- Tour Finish.
- Private car Minibus for whole trips ( licensed driver , fuel, private car with AC, toll ticket, parking )
- 4WD jeep for Bromo Sunrise & Family Fun Hiking Mount Bromo
- All entrance to the National Park Bromo & Ijen Crater
- Local guide for Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour & Ijen Blue Flame Tour
- 1 night Hotel in Bromo, 1 night Hotel in Ijen, 1 night Homestay Tumpak Sewu
- Bromo Sunrise Tour & Ijen blue flame tour
- Daily Breakfast
- Driver’s meals & accommodations
- Mineral water is available in the car
DOES NOT INCLUDE :
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch & Dinner